ALLPOWERS 30A Solar Charge Controller
EU delivery, 3-5 days delivery
- 【Huge Rated Current】The solar charger controller with 30A rated discharge current is compatible with lead-acid batteries (OPEN, AGM, GEL) that change 12V or 24V automatically, Dual USB 5V/2A output ports support mobile phones, tablets, or other 5V devices.
- 【Multiple Protection Functions】Equipped with overcurrent protection, short-circuit protection, inverse connection protection, low voltage, and over-load protection, and have fully 3-stage PWM charge management. This 30A solar charge controller will help you improve the system efficiency safely and prolong the life span of the battery.
- 【Intelligent Functionality】Build-in industrial microcontroller for automatical management, memorizing various parameters set by the user, and the data won't be lost when the battery runs out. The solar controller will turn off automatically once the voltage is too low.
- 【Great Heat Dissipation】 Dual Mosfet reverse current protection, low heat production(ALL electronic components generate heat when they are running,it is better to shelter them for better heat dissipation, avoid direct sunlight exposure or damp place)
- 【LCD Display and Easy to Use】 Intuitive LCD display that can clearly indicate the status and data is able to switch modes and parameter configuration, suitable for home, industrial, commercial, etc.
*Voltage: DC 12V/24V
*Rated Charge Current: 30A
*Max Input: <50V
*12V System Charging Voltage: 13.7V(B01), 12.6V(B02), 14.6V(B03)
*24V System Charging Voltage: 24.7V(B01), 25.2V(B02), 29.2V(B03)
*12V System Low Voltage Disconnect:10.7V(B01), 9V(B02), 10V(B03)
1. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery before the first installation.
2. The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: B01 SEALED, B02 GEL, and B03 FLOOD, not for nickel hydride, lithium, ions, or other batteries. Let the children keep far away from the storage battery and the controller.
1. Controller should connect the battery first, then connect the solar panel, and finally the load! The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order!
2. Please keep it in cool and well-ventilated place to maintain good heat dissipation, the temperature outside might go up to 60-75°C which will lead to the blank of the LCD screen.
*24V System Low Voltage Disconnect:21.4V(B01), 18V(B02), 20V(B03)
*12V System Low Voltage Reconnect:12.6V(B01), 10.5V(B02), 12V(B03)
*24V System Low Voltage Reconnect:25.2V(B01), 21V(B02), 24V(B03)
This product has no reviews yet.